Keto bacon wrapped shrimp in a breadcrumb crust
This breadcrumb shrimp recipe is one of the best and tastiest keto friendly shrimp recipes available online. So, if you love seafood this recipe offer you the best seafood for keto lover everywhere.
- 100 grams Shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ tsp Chili powder
- ¼ tsp Paprika powder
- ¼ tsp Garlic powder
- ¼ tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil, for frying
- 1 Egg, whisked
- 25 grams Pork rinds
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise, as dip, to serve
- Salt to taste
- Prepare two bowls: one with parmesan cheese and another one with the spices.
- Season the shrimps with the spices.
- Add the parmesan cheese.
- Mix until the shrimps are fully coated. Set aside.
- Prepare another two bowls: one with whisked egg and another one with pork rinds.
- Dip the shrimp, one at a time into the egg.
- Finally, coat the shrimps with pork rinds.
- Place into a plate.
- Now, heat olive oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add the breaded shrimps and cook until orange in color.
- Flip carefully and cook the other side.
- Serve with mayonnaise as a dip.
- Energy - 619.2 kcal
- Protein - 42.9g
- Fat - 48.8g
- Carbohydrates - 2.1g